How To Create CHIditarod Fundraising Pages For Non-Racers on Classy.org
For Fundraising Teams and Checkpoint Volunteers, the following steps take you through the process of creating a team page.
For individuals looking to compete as a fundraiser, you select “As an individual” in Step 3.
1. Go to the CHIditarod campaign page:
2. Click on the Become a Fundraiser button
3. Select Create A Team from the popup, or go it alone and select As an individual
> If you are new to Classy, you will now be asked to create a profile including a username and password before proceeding to Create A Page
> If you are prior user/Racer/Checkpoint Fundraising Lead, you will be asked to log in
Create your page: choose your goal, customize your headline, even make a short URL
4. Choose your Fundraising Team photo
5. Now that your page has been created, you can add more customization if you like
6. In the upper right corner, click Manage
7. You can now customize your Fundraising Team page including the Overview and Story (there is some generic content in there already)
8. Once your page is complete, you can share it with others to start tallying your personal fundraising totals.
> Invite teammates to create personal pages by clicking Join Team
> Invite teammates, friends, family, and colleagues to donate to your Team via the Donate button.
Well done, Checkpoint Fundraising Lead. Now let’s get ready to MUSH!!!