Registration is Closed
Answer your call to glory.
Gather your team and get ready to be EPIC! To race, you must have a team of 5 people, a decorated shopping cart, PRE-REGISTER for the race, pay the registration fee and cart deposit, have one team member attend a racer orientation, and bring the correct poundage of food to the starting line. There are absolutely, positively NO walk-up, race-day registrations allowed. Registration closes February 21st.
As in years past, registration fees are non-refundable, and there will be three tiers of pricing. The earlier you commit, the cheaper your registration will be. The tiers dates are:
- $70 January 15th – January 31st
- $75 February 1st – February 13th
- $85 February 14th – February 21st
You must bring 65 pounds of non-perishable food with you on race day morning. Please reference the most-needed items. Please do not bring cookies, muffins, cupcakes, chips, ice cream and candy.
Registration in a Nutshell:
- Click on the “Register Now” button (above)
- Pay the registration fee and cart deposit
- Receive email from us confirming your full registration
- Set up your teams fundraising page
- Borrow a shopping cart (or buy one)
- Figure out a theme
- Unleash creative beast on selves and cart
- Collect food. Put in cart
- Fundraise like maniacs
- Receive informational emails from us about race day. Read them all
- On March 7, 2015, bring all your stuff to CHIditarod.
- Give your food to the food truck. You will not be able to check in without all of your food.
- GLORY, EPIC, FUN, ADVENTURE, MUSH!
- Take your cart home with you
- Follow instructions for getting cart deposit back
- Begin nefarious planning for next year