Register for the Chiditarod!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2014!!!!
Answer your call to glory.
Gather your team and get ready to be EPIC! To race, you must have a team of 5 people, a shopping cart, 60 lbs. of non-perishable food items and YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER! There are absolutely, positively NO walk-up, race-day registrations allowed.
Pricing — As with every year, there is a tiered registration plan, so be sure to register early.
- $55/team, January 18th – 27th
- $60/team, January 28th – February 7th
- $70/team, February 8th – 15th (REGISTRATION CLOSES February 15th)
- Cart deposit – $80 (all teams)
Registration is limited to first 175 teams registered and fully paid, all others will be put on a wait list. No exceptions. Before registering, read through the rules, FAQ, and sabotage rules. Chiditarod is super fun, and for a great cause. Enhance your experience by preparing well.
Registration in a Nutshell:
- Click on the “Register Now” button (above)
- Pay the registration fee and cart deposit
- Receive email from us confirming your full registration
- Set up your teams fundraising page
- Borrow a shopping cart (or buy one)
- Figure out a theme
- Unleash creative beast on selves and cart
- Collect 60 lbs of food. put in cart
- Fundraise like maniacs
- Receive informational emails from us about race day. Read them all
- On March 1, 2014, bring all your stuff to Chiditarod.
- Give your food to the food truck. You will not be able to check in without your 60lbs of food.
- GLORY, EPIC, FUN, ADVENTURE, MUSH!
- Take your cart home with you
- Follow instructions for getting cart deposit back
- Begin nefarious planning for next year