Answer your call to glory.
Gather your team and get ready to be EPIC! To race, you must have a team of 5 people, a decorated shopping cart, PRE-REGISTER for the race, pay the registration fee and cart deposit, have one team member attend a racer orientation, and bring the correct poundage of food to the starting line. There are absolutely, positively NO walk-up, race-day registrations allowed. Registration closes February 21st.
As in years past, there will be three tiers of pricing. The earlier you commit, the cheaper your registration will be. The tiers dates are:
- $70 January 15th – January 31st
- $75 February 1st – February 13th
- $85 February 14th – February 21st
You must bring 65 pounds of non-perishable food with you on race day morning. Please reference the most-needed items.
Registration in a Nutshell:
- Click on the “Register Now” button (above)
- Pay the registration fee and cart deposit
- Receive email from us confirming your full registration
- Set up your teams fundraising page
- Borrow a shopping cart (or buy one)
- Figure out a theme
- Unleash creative beast on selves and cart
- Collect food. Put in cart
- Fundraise like maniacs
- Receive informational emails from us about race day. Read them all
- On March 7, 2015, bring all your stuff to CHIditarod.
- Give your food to the food truck. You will not be able to check in without all of your food.
- GLORY, EPIC, FUN, ADVENTURE, MUSH!
- Take your cart home with you
- Follow instructions for getting cart deposit back
- Begin nefarious planning for next year