Register for the Chiditarod!
Answer your call to glory.
Gather your team and get ready to be EPIC! To race, you must have a team of 5 people, a shopping cart, 55 lbs. of non-perishable food items and YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER! There are absolutely, positively NO walk-up, race-day registrations allowed.
Pricing — As with every year, there is a tiered registration plan, so be sure to register early.
- $50/team, January 15th – 26th
- $55/team, January 27th – February 9th
- $65/team, February 10th – 16th (REGISTRATION CLOSES February 16th)
- Cart deposit – $80 (all teams)
Registration is limited to first 150 teams registered and fully paid, all others will be put on a wait list. No exceptions. Before registering, read through the rules, FAQ, and sabotage guidelines. Chiditarod is super fun, and for a great cause. Enhance your experience by preparing well.
2013 Registration is Closed!
Registration in a Nutshell:
- Fill out the form (link is above)
- Pay the registration fee and cart deposit
- Wait patiently for up to a few days
- Receive email from us confirming your full registration
- Borrow a shopping cart (or buy one)
- Figure out a theme
- Unleash creative beast on selves and cart
- Collect 55 lbs of food. put in cart
- Fundraise like maniacs
- Receive informational emails from us about race day. Read them all
- On March 2, 2013, bring all your stuff to Chiditarod.
- Take your cart home with you
- Follow instructions for getting cart deposit back
- Begin nefarious planning for next year